To help event organisers & content creators worldwide earn money and deliver unforgettable experiences to their fans.
WHY WE DO IT
We are a group of event organisers and web developers that formed Citizen Ticket in 2013 to respond to the numerous problems we saw within the event ticketing industry.
We believed that ticketing could be turned into a force for good, and today we are proud to deliver an ethical service that gives something back.
From every ticket sold on Citizen Ticket, we contribute 5p to planting a tree to create a sustainable future for our planet.
WHO WE ARE
Citizen Ticket is a self-service event ticketing platform that provides online payments and ticket management tools to thousands of events organisers throughout the UK.
Citizen Ticket is expanding across the UK, this growth includes working with large events, challenging ticketing incumbents and constantly innovating, this exciting journey comes with many challenges and requires the right people to help deliver our mission.
We have a team of highly talented and driven individuals, with a strong and growing team culture. The current team consists of 13 people in total (including founders) and intends on growing to 16 in the next 6 months.
We are looking for an Account Manager to act as the main point of contact and problem solver for our clients (event organisers).
- Helping clients get the best out of our self-service platform
- Running demo’s of the platform
- Leading client meetings
- Liasing with the development team and customer support team
- Upselling Citizen Ticket packages and additional functionality
- Managing all contract renewals
- Analyse data trends to offer best solutions for our organisers
- Onsite training & hardware management
- Travel and weekend work
THE SKILL SET
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Patient and determined problem solver
- Hard worker, self driven
- Willingness to learn on the job
- Very personable, ability to build rapport quickly
- Strong desire to build something and to work in an innovative, dynamic company
- Polite, well-mannered and highly presentable.
- Previous experience in ticketing / event industry / account management
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: 40 hours per week
Pay: £25,000 to £28,000 per annum depending on experience
Location: Hybrid (remote and office)
Offices: Edinburgh / London