Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Citizen Ticket
|Hours:||35 hours per week|
|Pay:||£25,000-35,000 per annum plus commission|
|Location:||84 Eccleston Square, London, SW1V 1PX|
Citizen Ticket is looking for an energetic and motivated Business Development Manager in our London office at a very exciting stage in our growth. This position is critical in setting the direction for Citizen Ticket’s UK business development efforts. You will get to work in a lively and dynamic environment in an exciting industry, at the forefront of innovation in ticketing and events.
The Citizen Ticket team is made up of a small and passionate group that are striving to improve the event ticketing industry through service and innovative technology. We have been consistently growing since our inception in 2013. The current team consists of 3 directors, 2 web & app developers and a marketing manager. We are looking for a full time sales and business development function to help drive the growth of the company.
Citizen Ticket’s goal is to become the preferred ticketing solution in the UK by providing organisers and attendees with simple and powerful event technology. At Citizen Ticket, you’ll find a team of dynamic, smart and engaged people who are passionate about building communities and creating innovative products to help people get together around live experiences. If you are smart, driven, and interested in revolutionising the event technology industry, we want to hear from you.
- Attend events, festivals and music industry conferences to network and build your profile in the market
- Develop relationships with high-end event organisers to generate new business development opportunities
- Engage with leads to help prospective clients learn more about Citizen Ticket’s product to win repeat business
- Provide accurate and regular forecasts on the UK events market to the business development team
- Create and maintain up to date leads using our systems
- Close deals, both self generated and lead nurtured
THE SKILL SET
- Great understanding of how to identify target customers, evaluate interest, handle objections and close deals
- Highly confident when pitching, both in person and over the phone
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A can-do and agile attitude necessary to thrive in a fast moving start-up environment
- A keen interest in and knowledge of the event industry
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience in a business development role
- History of over-performance in previous sales roles
- Polite, well mannered and highly presentable
- Competitive edge and determination to win
- A network of contacts in the events industry
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- A competitive salary package with commission plan and other bonus opportunities
- A fast paced, dynamic working environment
- Flexible work environment, supporting sliding hours and remote working where needed
- Encouraged personal growth
- A young high performing team with a ‘let's make it happen’ mentality
- Team lunches and regular fun team events
- Gym, roof terrace, café & bar in the office (Victoria Based)
ABOUT Citizen Ticket
Citizen Ticket is a fast growing event ticketing start-up. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. We specialise in creative and independently run events. We are ethically minded and driven. We strive to make the world of live experiences better for all concerned.