Commercial Partnerships Manager
To help event organisers & content creators worldwide earn money and deliver unforgettable experiences to their fans.
WHY WE DO IT
We are a group of event organisers and web developers that formed Citizen Ticket in 2013 to respond to the numerous problems we saw within the event ticketing industry.
We believed that ticketing could be turned into a force for good, and today we are proud to deliver an ethical service that gives something back.
From every ticket sold on Citizen Ticket, we contribute 5p to planting a tree to create a sustainable future for our planet.
WHO WE ARE
Citizen Ticket is a self-service event ticketing platform, that provides online payments and ticket management tools to thousands of event organisers throughout the UK.
Citizen Ticket is expanding across the UK, this growth includes working with large events, challenging ticketing incumbents and constantly innovating, this exciting journey comes with many challenges and requires the right people to help deliver our mission.
We have a team of highly talented and driven individuals, with a strong and growing team culture. The current team consists of 8 people in total (including founders) and intends on growing to 12 in the next 6 months.
The Commercial Partnerships Manager will be responsible for successfully growing and developing new opportunities for the business, including commercial partnerships and large client acquisition in the visitor attraction and stadiums sector.
They will need to demonstrate an ability to discover and understand client requirements and match Citizen Ticket services to those requirements. The successful candidate will be a driven individual who can demonstrate a desire to over achieve. They must have the ability to open doors with new prospects and demonstrate an ability to think creatively with regard to commercial arrangements and negotiations.
They will be expected to create and execute a strategy to secure large revenue opportunities and will report directly to the COO.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the event ticketing and or online bookings industry
- Minimum 5 years experience either working for an established ticketing or events company with operational revenue exceeding £1M
- Track record of successfully securing £100K+ revenue deals
- A proven track record of over-achievement of growth targets
- Capable of navigating and closing complex, high-value deals with a senior stakeholders
- A good understanding of handling large accounts, with multiple decision makers
- Expansive network of relationships in the events and ticketing industry
- Experience working with online ticketing systems
- Strong desire to build something and to work in an innovative, dynamic company and make an ethical change
- Must be a self starter, able to motivate and manage themselves
- Polite, well-mannered and highly presentable.
References: Minimum 2 recent references required with any application.
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Hours:||35 hours per week|
|Pay:||£45,000 to £70,000 per annum depending on experience|
|Bonus:||Annual discretionary bonus based on performance|
|Location:||Hybrid (remote and office)|
|Office:||Wingate Business Exchange, SW4 0AF|