Digital Marketing Freelancer
To help event organisers & content creators worldwide earn money and deliver unforgettable experiences to their fans.
WHY WE DO IT
We are a group of event organisers and web developers that formed Citizen Ticket in 2013 to respond to the numerous problems we saw within the event ticketing industry.
We believed that ticketing could be turned into a force for good, and today we are proud to deliver an ethical service that gives something back.
From every ticket sold on Citizen Ticket, we contribute 5p to planting a tree to create a sustainable future for our planet.
WHO WE ARE
Citizen Ticket is a self-service event ticketing platform that provides online payments and ticket management tools to thousands of events organisers throughout the UK.
Citizen Ticket is expanding across the UK, this growth includes working with large events, challenging ticketing incumbents and constantly innovating, this exciting journey comes with many challenges and requires the right people to help deliver our mission.
We have a team of highly talented and driven individuals, with a strong and growing team culture. The current team consists of 8 people in total (including founders) and intends on growing to 12 in the next 6 months.
This position requires an enthusiastic, dynamic and competitive individual possessing imagination, creativity and an ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
Strong digital marketing, copy-writing and IT skills are a must. The primary purpose of this role is to maintain and raise the profile of the brand across all Citizen Ticket digital channels to ultimately assist with new client acquisition.
The role may be required to assist or lead on larger marketing campaigns when required. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and create content for Citizen Ticket Facebook, Twitter, Instagram social channels
- Create blog articles
- To ensure Citizen Ticket identity and brand is adhered to in all marketing materials delivered
- 2 years’ experience in a creative-events marketing role
- Proven experience in integrating marketing across different channels in a commercial environment / product set
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Marketing experience working to commercial objectives
- Excellent project and budget management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Full IT literacy with an understanding of electronic marketing techniques
- Highly organised with the ability to deal with multiple projects on an on-going basis and meet deadlines
- An enthusiastic and proactive person who can work on his or her own initiative within a busy tech startup and under pressure of tight deadlines
- Imagination and creativity
Job Type: Freelance
Hours: 3 days per week
Pay: £120/day rate
Location: Hybrid (remote and office)
Office: Edinburgh / London