3 days per week
£30,000 (Pro Rata Equivalent)
84 Eccleston Square, London, SW1V 1PX
Citizen Ticket is a fast-growing event ticketing start-up. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds.
We formed Citizen Ticket in 2013 to respond to the numerous problems we saw within the event ticketing industry. Ticket touts, ticket counterfeiting, inflated booking fees and secondary ticket websites were extorting event organisers and event goers to generate unethical profits. We believed that there could be a better way, and today we are proud to deliver a progressive and ethically driven self-service ticket platform.
At CT, we are seeking to add an inquisitive analytical team member to help manage many of the financial operations of the company. Using technical skills, business acumen, you will build systems that will help the financial running of the company.
The successful individual should have previous experience managing finance, have excellent knowledge and experience with Excel, experience with Xero or an equivalent accountancy package and ability to build detailed reports. You will be involved in multiple projects, requiring a high degree of accuracy.
The company is in an exciting growth phase and consist of 10 people (including directors). CT is a team of highly ambitious and talented people with a shared goal and vision to make a positive impact on a broken industry. Your contributions will be crucial to ensuring scalable growth of the company.
There will be a wide variety of work within the role, some will involve hands-on work carrying out much of the day to day accounting and operational duties all the way up to director level strategy meetings and working with CT’s partnered financial institutions.
- You will work directly with the company CFO and other company directors working towards improving financial processes and systems.
- Cash Flow, Paying out suppliers and organisers, Pay roll.
- You will partner closely with engineering teams to automate and scale solutions for the company.
- Deal with financial gateways, banks, merchant banks
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a technical or finance-related field
- A good level of technical experience within an SME
- Experience with Excel and managing raw data
- Experience with Xero (or equivalent accountancy software)
- Highly numerate and an eye for detail
- Excellent verbal communications and ability to clearly articulate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical collaborators
- A mindset for optimising and automating processes