To help event organisers & content creators worldwide earn money and deliver unforgettable experiences to their fans.
WHY WE DO IT
We are a group of event organisers and web developers that formed Citizen Ticket in 2013 to respond to the numerous problems we saw within the event ticketing industry.
We believed that ticketing could be turned into a force for good, and today we are proud to deliver an ethical service that gives something back.
From every ticket sold on Citizen Ticket, we contribute 5p to planting a tree to create a sustainable future for our planet.
WHO WE ARE
Citizen Ticket is a self-service event ticketing platform, that provides online payments and ticket management tools to thousands of event organisers throughout the UK.
Citizen Ticket is expanding across the UK, this growth includes working with large events, challenging ticketing incumbents and constantly innovating, this exciting journey comes with many challenges and requires the right people to help deliver our mission.
We have a team of highly talented and driven individuals, with a strong and growing team culture. The current team consists of 10 people in total (including founders) and intends on growing to 15 in the next 6 months.
The QA will be responsible for reviewing code, and ensuring the teams’ code is well-tested and ready for release. They will be responsible for ensuring that our pipeline is well-maintained.
THE SKILL SET
- Experience in understanding a product and its many facets.
- Previous experience developing PHP necessary
- Experience developing and maintaining a Continuous Integration pipeline
- Strong interpersonal team skills
- Must be a self-starter, able to motivate and manage themselves effectively.
- Strong desire to build something and to work in an innovative, dynamic and fast paced company
- Polite, well mannered, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding the functionality of the product
- Diagnosing of bugs and uncovering why they are happening from understanding code
- Scoping tasks for the development team
- Code reviews and approving merge requests
- Maintaining a CI Pipeline
- Working with Gitlab to manage issues, tasks and merge requests, as well as communicating with the team
- Planning, discussing and enacting sprints
- Level 2 Support rotation, for learning how the platform is used by our clients day-to-day, diagnosing reported problems and responding to our customer support team
- Writing new and maintaining existing cypress behavioural tests
- Contributing to development team culture by sharing knowledge, hosting occasional presentations and workshops
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Hours:||40 hours per week|
|Pay:||£35,000 to £45,000 per annum depending on experience|
|Location:||Hybrid (remote and office) but will remain fully remote during COVID|
|Office:||Wingate Business Exchange, SW4 0AF|
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ‐ No agencies.