Santa Claus is coming to Aberdeen! From 13th November to Christmas Eve, visit Santa at Bon Accord and support Charlie House!
We are delighted to offer a special video message from Santa with every ticket booked. Simply tick the box when you book to let us know that you are happy for Charlie House to contact you by email. Our message from Santa will arrive in your inbox on the 23rd December.
On arrival you will be met by Santa’s Elves who will confirm your booking.
An elf will guide you through winter wonderland, making your way towards Santa’s Workshop where you will meet the main man himself, pose for a photo and receive your gift. You will then make your way out of the workshop where you will have the opportunity to view your photos, purchase different merchandise packages customised with your very own images and take some photos at the festive photo booth. All profits will go to Charlie House, a local children's charity that aims to improve the quality of life for babies, children and young people in the North East of Scotland who have life-limiting or life-threatening conditions and provide support to their families.
Experience the magic of meeting Santa Claus from the comfort of your own home with our Virtual Meet and Greets.
On payment of your virtual session you will be contacted by the team at Charlie House who will provide you with your very own meeting ID and password for Zoom where you will be able to chat with Santa Clause. When making your booking you will also have the option to upgrade your call for an additional £5 where you will then receive a USB with a recording of your chat with Santa along with a lovely gift for your child.
Relaxed sessions are designed to be accessible for any children that may have additional needs and sensitivity to light and noise. The sessions have been extended to 15 minutes per visit to ensure there is enough time for the children to meet Santa Clause in an environment that makes them as relaxed and as happy has possible.
As standard all flashing lights and music will be turned off but if you have any additional needs please ask the team of elves who will try to accommodate any requests to make your visit as enjoyable as possible. The Winter wonderland and Workshop is accessible by wheelchair.
We respectively request that these slots are only booked by families that need a bit more support and time when visiting the workshop and that General Admission tickets are purchased for standard entry.
These terms and conditions are based on being in level zero and we will continue to change in line with the current government guidelines.
Terms and Conditions (General Admission and Relaxed Sessions)
• All visitors must pre-book prior to arrival at the Workshop – staff will be on hand to check if there are any available slots on the day for those that have not booked but cannot be guaranteed.
• Please arrive as close to the start time of your visit as possible.
• If you arrive later than your allocated slot we will try our best to accommodate you at a later time that day but this is not guaranteed and you may risk losing your slot.
• We will do our best to ensure your meeting with Santa runs to the booking times allocated to you but there may be a slight wait which we will manage as best as possible.
• All children must be in the care of an adult for the duration of the visit.
• Maximum of 5 children permitted during one visit – please speak to the team who can offer alternative suggestions for families with more than five children.
• In line with government guidelines all visitors to the Workshop should wear a facemask at all times.
• All visitors should sanitise hands before entering the workshop with the hand gel provided.
Terms and Conditions (Virtual Sessions)
• Charlie House cannot be held responsible for poor WiFi signal – if this is affecting the quality of the call we will do our best to rectify the situation or offer an alternative time slot if possible.
• Slots are restricted to 10 minutes, if you are late for your allotted slot this may reduce the time you have to chat with Santa Clause
• If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please refer to the contact number in your confirmation from the team at Charlie House who will try to offer assistance as best as possible.
• Please expect 5 working days for your present and USB to be delivered if you have opted to upgrade to this package after your call.
Terms and Conditions (ReCHarge Café Add On)
• The purchase of a hot drink and mince pie/festive pancake can be redeemed within the ReCHarge Café during the opening hours, any time on the day of your Santa’s Workshop booking.
• Waiting times may apply during busy periods within the café.
• Proof of purchase will be required to collect your order.
• In line with government guidelines all visitors to ReCHarge Café should wear a facemask at all times.
• All visitors should sanitise hands before entering the café with the hand gel provided.